Quality management at Warehousing1 for our customers
Quality management at Warehousing1 for the customer The certification according to ISO 9001 is of high importance for Warehousing1. Following the guidelines, a consistent standard can be offered for the following seven categories for both customers and employees: Customer orientation, leadership, human resources, process orientation, continuous improvement, fact-based decision-making and relationship management. In addition, Warehousing1 is a member of the Digitalverbund Deutschland and the the German Logistics Association (BVL)in order to maintain a constant exchange with other companies and industry experts on digitization and logistics and always have an eye on best practices, new trends and developments.
Warehousing1 has a special focus on one group in particular: our customers. We have adapted all communication processes in such a way that the specific needs and goals of our customers can be optimally addressed right from the start. Our partner network of more than 500 warehouse locations enables us to fully respond to customers' wishes and to meet their needs flexibly with logistics solutions. When it comes to customer contact, we place particular emphasis on:
- Security: All processes from needs assessment, tender preparation, commissioning, implementation and continuous improvement are documented on the process side and securely stored in accordance with data protection and treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- Neutrality: The contact person at Warehousing1 provides advice and information - at no time are sales of warehouse space or certain exclusives offered to individual partners only. We guarantee neutral advice and selection - also for our partners.
- Reliability: For Warehousing1, it is essential to work exclusively with reliable logistics partners. Our Quality Score helps to ensure this reliability and quality, so that a trusting cooperation can be guaranteed.
- Support of medium-sized businesses: The customer focus and the high uniform quality standards also help to strengthen the SME sector. Our partners in logistics - many medium-sized companies - can benefit from this, as they become more aware of our customers.
A special feature of Warehousing1 is the Quality Score. This was created according to the ISO template and enables an internal evaluation of the partners, so that a reliable and serious cooperation can be guaranteed for our customers as well as for ourselves. For the Quality Score 76 individual data points are analysed, among others:
- Certification of the company and press evaluations
- Company and credit information
- Corporate key figures
- Experience, reputation, reference customers and customer ratings
Diese Analyse ergibt eine standardisierte Qualitätskennzahl (QKZ), mit deren Hilfe die Logistik-Partner kategorisiert werden. Wenn Kunden Anfragen stellen, leiten wir diese an Partner der Kategorie “sehr gut” oder “gut” weiter – für sehr komplexe Anfragen greifen wir ausschließlich auf “sehr gut”- bewertete Partner zurück. Dieser Score ermöglicht die Sicherstellung einer professionellen Zusammenarbeit für alle Seiten. Auch für unsere operativen Mitarbeiter erweist sich der Quality Score als nützlich, da er bei der Einschätzung der Partner hilft und die Mitarbeiter wissen, welcher Service von welchem Partner zu erwarten ist.
Quality management at Warehousing1 for employees
Satisfied and motivated employees are the basis for a successful company - because without them, even the best business idea cannot bear fruit.
That is why quality management at Warehousing1 is not only oriented towards the customers, but also brings additional added value for the employees. Since Warehousing1 is a young, fast growing company and is continuously increasing in size, the onboarding processes are especially important. For this purpose, we have developed documented processes that accompany the growth safely and quickly and encourage the efficient induction of new employees. A well thought-out onboarding process is a decisive success factor in order to introduce the employee to the company without making him/her feel under- or overchallenged and can at the same time promote employee loyalty to the company.
We also achieve this commitment by constantly improving our corporate culture. We pay special attention to Warehousing1:
- Appreciation: Whether trainee, newcomer or manager: the work of our employees is equally recognised at all levels. Small and big successes are transparently shared and celebrated within the team - in addition to appreciation, this also regularly pushes the motivation of our employees.
- Development potential: Monthly feedback meetings show employees their development potential. In this way, strengths can be individually promoted and possible weaknesses identified. Weaknesses are addressed neutrally and are intended to show an opportunity to take on new challenges and develop personally.
- Further training opportunities: Training and coaching within the team gives the opportunity to share existing knowledge on a topic with the others. Very successfully at Warehousing1, #knowledgethursday has established itself on a wide range of topics - from introductions in Google Ads to sweet recipe ideas.
Sustainability at Warehousing1
As a member of Federal Association for Sustainability Warehousing1 represents the common idealistic interest of implementing and promoting sustainability in companies. Through our digital platform and intelligent network solutions, we are able to achieve a significant reduction in transport routes for our customers - thereby directly and indirectly promoting a more sustainable use of storage and transport options and at the same time reducing CO2 emissions. Scalability is an important keyword here. For logistics companies, there are now various measures for acting more sustainably. Warehousing1 has compiled a list of important aspects that here on our blog.
We have also implemented additional internal processes that represent a more environmentally friendly option. These include almost complete digitalisation in the office, which reduces paper consumption to a minimum. Air travel is generally avoided (keyword: green footprint). Should it ever be necessary to travel by plane, CO2 compensation is always increased. The environmental management of Warehousing1 is certified according to ISO 14001.
The change in thinking for more sustainability and environmental protection should not only be prescribed top-bottom - it is important to pick up and educate the employees. Training on environmental protection can help to sensitise our employees to sustainable issues.
The ISO 9001 and 14001 certifications now also formally confirm that Warehousing1 places a particularly high value on quality and sustainability in the company. Quality in logistics that we want to pass on to our customers and partners in the form of professionalism and good work performance. For example, we have access to a decentralised network of more than 500 reputable logistics partners, which enables better utilisation of unused warehouse space and at the same time protects the environment through shorter transport routes. In parallel, we rely on digital tools and AI-based software to make processes more efficient and faster. Please feel free to arrange an initial meeting today to discuss your options as well.